Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't understand, this is now the seventh time where Microsoft Panam / Panama deducts more from my bank account than what is supposed to be deduted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andries Van Zyl, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?

I don't understand, this is now the seventh time where Microsoft Panam / Panama deducts more from my bank account than what is supposed to be deduted as per the invoice received.

It is small amounts, but if Microsoft Panam does this with all Microsoft unaware clients then they will pocket allot of money.

I did phone Microsoft accounts twice, had lengthy conversations, received a case number and then they just dont get back to their client leaving this issue unresolved.

I did speak with my bank and they said that they process the merchant request received from Microsoft. All other merchant requests from Microsoft is exactly what the invoice reflect, it is only the Microsoft Panam merchant who is always deducting more than they should.

I know I am not the only Microsoft client with this problem and I am surprised that Microsoft has done so little to resolve this issue.

Next time you make a Microsoft software or game purchase and see that the merchant deducting the amount is Microsoft Panam/ Panama, make sure he amount is what is invoiced. Most probably you will see that Microsoft Panam is deducting more than they should.

:)

Andries Van Zyl, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Andries Van Zyl,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per described on your post, the charges taken by the bank is greater than what is indicated in your invoice. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tool to check account's purchase history to verify the correct charges. This can be settled by our live support channel and through your bank. Since you have already gone through different support and still having the same issue, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team or our store support for further assistance. Let us help you how to get there.

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Additionally, you can contact our Store support through this link: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Ethan Gounder Win User

Good day. I have the exacr problem right now.can you assist.as i didnt make a payment or even receieve an invoice of that amount. It is quite a significant amount that was deducted from my account.
  4. Tanbir Laskar Win User

i bought xbox game pass for 50rs in india but i does not show up on my subscription

-around 4hr ago and no it does not show up there

-The money was deducted from my bank account and the transaction was successful
  5. PLATON POLISHSCHUK Win User

Why am i getting charged for $0.99 multiple times without even buying anything?

I’m always getting invoices for 0.99$ from my bank account can I’ll resolve for what
  6. HassanB Win User

Tax Invoice

Microsoft only sends you e-mails of purchase confirmations to your Windows Live ID or confirmed contact email on the account. They do not send out "tax invoices", if you are getting these, please take a look at who they are sent from and contact them. More
    than likely this is your own banking institution or credit card provider.
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....