Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

Discus and support Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sydney Eidbo, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Sydney Eidbo
    Sydney Eidbo Guest

Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little sibling who just wants to be an adult and manage their own own Xbox and they want to transfer their world from their shared account to their private one but they can't do that because Microsoft want them to buy the game and we can't do anything about it, so I think it's best that Microsoft changes this.

:)

Sydney Eidbo, Dec 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: