Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!

Discus and support Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased PlayStation Plus for my PS4 so that I can play minecraft with my friends, but I keep getting this message "Oops! Your Account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Preston Kushner, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!

So I purchased PlayStation Plus for my PS4 so that I can play minecraft with my friends, but I keep getting this message "Oops! Your Account was disconnected. To invite more players sign in on the main menu and restart your world." This happens every 10 or so minutes when I get into Minecraft. Is this a problem on Microsoft's end or what? Please help me i've been freaking out lately and i'm at my boiling point. HELP!!!!

:)

Preston Kushner, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I do not believe this has something to do with permissions on your Xbox account because the error does not tell us that. Usually, the error would be because of how your account was set up and you cannot go online but this is different as it is telling you that you are disconnected. Are you able to use a different account though? Just for us to check if it happens on another account. Or try using another network to connect like using your mobile hotspot to see if the issue still happens or not.
  3. Preston Kushner Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Minecraft issue.

Have you already tried reinstalling the game? Or perhaps trying to reset your connection? Being disconnected could be a problem with the network since there has been no issues with the server at the moment.
    I have tried both of those and it still logs me out of my account, is it possible xbox live permissions plays a part into it even though I'm playing on PS4? Because i'm the only one that plays and I don't have kids of my own. Here is a pic of the problem as I cannot invite friends, get into the minecraft store or realms on PS4:

[​IMG]
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Minecraft issue.

Have you already tried reinstalling the game? Or perhaps trying to reset your connection? Being disconnected could be a problem with the network since there has been no issues with the server at the moment.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft keeps logging me out of Microsoft account

Hello inklenation,

Greetings!

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Are you able to login here: http://account.microsoft.com/

Using your Microsoft Account try to login here: Log in | Minecraft and check for your Minecraft license.

Visit this link: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ | Minecraft Help

Move over to Minecraft and PlayStation™ Versions for additional help.

Are you getting any error message?

For us to cross reference, do you have the support ticket from Mojang?

We are looking forward for your response.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft keeps logging me out of Microsoft account

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?! - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....