Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody Siegmann, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last barely a year. Mad Catz DOES NOT use leaded solder and they think its a move in the future because they wont get in trouble when someone opens the console (Even though they are protected by the terms and conditions) . You want to talk about low quality design? Lets talk about the MINIMAL amount of thermal paste used for the GPU and CPU, Then lets talk about their 3rd Party contracts. They sell a lease to create controllers where they get a split of the profit for anything bought through the 3rd party only giving them more money for cheaper products WITHOUT their name tied to the issue. I want you all to know the XBOX Designs as well as controller designs all have a design Patent on them. You ARE NOT allowed to create your own version and sell it without Xbox's approval. Yet they allow these cheap designs to be called "Faster than wireless" when the stats DO NOT relay the same message. I would advise Microsoft to back down from these contracts before I Sue for WAY more Than you think I can, I have more on Microsoft than most people know, I just need to know If this will continue because I will leave my position as a 6 year Beta Tester if you tell me why I am being so screwed over by your products. I have 2 rock band guitars that shut off at will in the middle of a song. Tell me why my 3rd party controllers SUCK. When you guys are the ONLY ones allowed to allow design and assembly....

:)

Cody Siegmann, Jul 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?