Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moh Nas, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Moh Nas
    Moh Nas Guest

I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes

:)

Moh Nas, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Why does cloud gaming take so long?

Hello Miah,

We appreciate your report!

The Team Xbox is aware of the long wait time for playing games on Xbox Cloud Gaming beta. This is evident as the notification of Support page is showing this message:

Thank you for making cloud gaming so popular! We know that some players have been experiencing long wait times to play. If you’re waiting to play, rest assured we’re working hard to accommodate more players and improve your experience.

For update, kindly check the Xbox Support page to see if the messaging is still up about the Xbox Cloud Gaming wait time. Link: Xbox Support

Or you may try to play games at a later time.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

there are limited slots available for free Fortnite players, and you have to get in line just like everyone else. If playing Fortnite in a timely manner is important to you, I suggest you install on one of the many platforms it's available on like Xbox, PC, etc
  4. David Dill Win User

Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

It didn't use to be this slow. So apparently more people are on the servers now. But it sucks they should make things better as time goes on
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cloud gaming is currently in beta, and carries no guarantees of performance or availability

Each session requires a physical system in the data center, and resources are allocated first come first serve.

Starfield is one of the biggest Xbox launches of the year, and since it's only available on Xbox Series and PC, many people are playing via the cloud, who were previously not using the service
  6. David Dill Win User

It's been in beta for like 4 years. I know it's said that since I got an Xbox in 2021
Thema:

1. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Why does long

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  6. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  7. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  8. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...
  9. Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?: Lies of P just released a patch that I'm looking forward to trying. This patch is released on both Steam and Playstation already with no issues, yet it's not showing up on Xbox at all. This is a...
  10. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...