Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

Discus and support Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh McMillan, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding down the “W” key to walk forward. When I release the key my character will continue to walk forward then stop, the problem comes and goes. I have switched the keys to another letter and the problem continues. It’s not just the “W” Key but is all walking motions in games so (W,A,S,D). And this problem has been occurring since I got the PC. Im on Windows 11 as well just in case anyone is wondering.

The things I have tried, I have tried a 2nd keyboard on my pc and the problem didn’t go away, I have tried different USB ports and the problem didn’t go away. I tried my Ducky One 2 Mini on a different PC and it works fine when in playing games. I have turned off wifi and played a single player game to make sure it wasn’t my wifi.

Any help is appreciated thank you

If anyone wants to know my pc specs:

-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2GHz 8-Core Processor

-Deepcool AK500 Zero Dark CPU Cooler

-Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F Gaming Wifi ATX AM5 Motherboard

-G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 32G (2x16) DDR5 RAM

-Western Digital Black SN850X 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0

-XFX Speedster MERC 319 Black Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB Graphics Card

-NZXT H9 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case

-Corsair RM1000e 1000W Fully Modular Power Supply

:)

Josh McMillan, Feb 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?