Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

Discus and support Why does it still want me to ask for permission? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Muriel_212, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Muriel_212
    Muriel_212 Guest

Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not a minor, and I removed myself from the family group. However, when I tried to buy Minecraft, it still wants me to ask permission. is there anything I can do about this?

***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other***

:)

Muriel_212, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Muriel_212,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issues with purchasing Minecraft even though you have turned 18 and left the family group. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

In order to allow for the purchase to complete, you will need to disable Require Approval for Every Purchase in your Family Safety settings. You can do so by logging into the parent/guardian account for your family group and following Microsoft's Spending limits in Family Safety guide.

After disabling this setting, please try your purchase again. For the complete steps, see it below:

1. Using a web browser, visit family.microsoft.com. Sign into your Family Safety account.
    2. Find your family member's name and click More options > Spending.
    3. Turn off Needs organizer approval to buy things toggle.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Muriel_212,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. AlexrhDjddbdj Win User

Xbox app in pc does not detect games after reinstall

I want to delete those files first before I install them again. But why is the system asking me to ask myself for permission to delete the folder?
  5. A50CaLepeter Win User

Family Settings On Xbox After Update

It's part and parcel of being in the preview I'm afraid. I'd suggest taking your console out of the preview if you want these features to be operating all of the time.
    This acctually concerns me, why does the preview program program have an affect on the family settings funching properly. Second is why hasn't any tried to find a solution even after the fact that the update fully launched. I'm a litle frustreated at this
    because I went to both microsoft support and xbox support and nobody knew what to do and step up and tried to find a solution even after the conversation. This scares me because other parents could be having the same issue as in their kids could be looking
    at websites the parents blocked but are able to view them because when they click on ask for permission, the system asks for the childs accouts passkey/password instead of asking which parent will give the child permission then asking for the parents passkey/password.
  6. Angelinne Flores Win User

Xbox App for IOS- Remote Play Settings

I tried this method and where does the ask for permission screen come up. on the phone or xbox
    I tried method and where does the ask for permission screen come up. on the phone or xbox
Thema:

1. Why does it still want me to ask for permission? - Similar Threads - Why does still

2. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  3. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  4. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  5. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  6. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  7. Why does it still show my old username when I changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still show my old username when I changed it: I changed my name a week and a bit a go I thought it would show my new one how do I fix this problem I payed for it. 2449449b-c79a-453d-93ae-3dbd9750f39c
  8. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  9. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  10. Why does netflix go black but subtitles and captions are still seeable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does netflix go black but subtitles and captions are still seeable?: I have an Xbox one s digital edition, whenever I go to Netflix I get about 10 to 15 seconds of video and then nothing, words and subtitles are still appearing but no picture can someone help?...