Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

Discus and support Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stanko� Berko, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this

:)

Stanko� Berko, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Stanko🫡 Berko,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what specific game are you playing?
    -Are you getting any error message?
    -What specific troubleshooting steps have you done?

There could be several reasons why your games are taking a long time to load up. One possible reason could be that your device does not meet the minimum system requirements for the game you are trying to play. Another reason could be that your internet connection is slow or unstable, which can affect the speed of gaming. It is also possible that there may be an issue with the game itself or with your device's hardware or software.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

•You can try to check your internet connection and make sure that it is stable.

•Open your other games and check if you are having the same issue

•Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi connection or mobile hotspot

Uninstall and reinstall your game

Hope I helped! I will wait for your response.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tenacious T32 Win User

Long Load Times

I put the game in lastnight & it took so long to load I figured that it had froze. Ejected, started back up & waited...finally loaded. Then I noticed that all the menus, pre & post game took quite some time to load. Annoying, but as long as it loads, I can
    deal with it.

I would expect a fix for this in the near future. Does it speed up any if you install it on your HD? Anyone seen any improvement?
  4. David Dill Win User

Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

It didn't use to be this slow. So apparently more people are on the servers now. But it sucks they should make things better as time goes on
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cloud gaming is currently in beta, and carries no guarantees of performance or availability

Each session requires a physical system in the data center, and resources are allocated first come first serve.

Starfield is one of the biggest Xbox launches of the year, and since it's only available on Xbox Series and PC, many people are playing via the cloud, who were previously not using the service
  6. David Dill Win User

It's been in beta for like 4 years. I know it's said that since I got an Xbox in 2021
Thema:

1. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this - Similar Threads - Why does long

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...
  9. Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?: Lies of P just released a patch that I'm looking forward to trying. This patch is released on both Steam and Playstation already with no issues, yet it's not showing up on Xbox at all. This is a...
  10. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...