Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

Discus and support Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lonegamer, Sep 22, 2023.

1. lonegamer
    lonegamer Guest

Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game?

:)

lonegamer, Sep 22, 2023
  2. lonegamer Win User

Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i installed the game without inserting the disc is that why this problem occurred someone help me with this

Yes it did work like you said, thank you for the help
  3. CarTzy Win User

Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i installed the game without inserting the disc is that why this problem occurred someone help me with this

Hello lonegamer,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with your Modern Warfare 2019 pack. It sounds like you installed the game digitally without using the disc, which may have caused some confusion. The disc version of the game requires the disc to be inserted in order to play, otherwise it will prompt you to purchase the digital version. To fix this problem, please uninstall the game from your console and then reinstall it using the disc. This should allow you to play the game without any issues. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

I hope this helps and have a great day.
  4. Machgier Win User

modern warfare

I bought a hard copy today. I already had downloaded Warzone and when the MW disc is put in the xbox, Warzone opens when you click on the icon for the MW disc.

No install information for MW, I have uninstalled Warzone and attempting to install MW from the hard disc.

Why wouldn't MW install if warzone was already installed? Why didnt the disc trigger the install and updates?
  5. CoreyHedley Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

Hi everyone,

I had the same problem. I bought the physical disc of MW after having Warzone for a while. When i inserted the disc it just told me to pay for the MW. Here is what i done to make it work:

Go onto the MW tile on xbox home screen, not the Warzone tile.

Press menu button, go to manage bundle.

Here it should have one pack installed (which is warzone) and 4 ready to install being the MW packs.

Press install all and this should work.
  6. Kamoncete Win User

Error al Iniciar Minecraft de la edición Windows 10

Hello, thanks for the reply. But i buyed the game in 2019/2020 and it isnt from gamepass.

When uninstalled and reinstalled it showed the same error.

I dont know if its windows corrupt file or anything else.
Thema:

1. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i... - Similar Threads - Why does show

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  4. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  5. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  6. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  7. Why does my Xbox not show anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not show anything?: I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff,...
  8. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  9. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  10. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...