Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline

Discus and support Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For some reason yesterday it showed that I was online untill 3 at midnight when in reality I got off way sooner that that (8:45) idk if this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KBlazer, May 8, 2023.

1. KBlazer
    KBlazer Guest

For some reason yesterday it showed that I was online untill 3 at midnight when in reality I got off way sooner that that (8:45) idk if this is a glitch or someone else that I don't know of has access to my account

:)

KBlazer, May 8, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you signed in on your PC as well?

Any chances you stayed up on your PC while being signed in?
  3. DeniqL Win User

4. KBlazer Win User

No I didn't use it at all in the past week but for some reason this happened and idk if my account is at risk of being hacked
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Showing offline when I'm not.

Hey DSR Knowledge! What kind of network connection are you using? Please post up your

detailed network statistics
    so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Xbox saying I'm offline when I'm in game but online when I'm not.

Hi,

Let's isolate your concern by gathering the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other non-Call of Duty games?

2. Is this issue happening with other Xbox Profiles?

3. May we have the exact error message prompted?

Make sure to check the status of Xbox Live and Activision for any service alerts. To proceed, check out the following links:

Xbox Live Service Status

Activision Support Online Services

Also, check the status of your Xbox Live Gold Membership by clicking this
    link
    and see if it's in good standing. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

In addition, we recommend removing and re-adding your Xbox Profile on the Xbox One that may help resolve profile issues in a game. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart the Xbox One before re-adding your Xbox Profile.

Keep us posted.
Thema:

1. Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline - Similar Threads - Why does show

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  4. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  5. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  6. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  7. Why does my Xbox not show anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not show anything?: I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff,...
  8. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  9. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  10. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...