Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

Discus and support Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mia julia1, Apr 3, 2024.

1. mia julia1
    mia julia1 Guest

Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her.

I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I filled the information and clicked create, it was stuck and just had the blue lines loading, so I just exited out of the browser. Because of that, I assume that the email was never actually "made" I guess...but when I try to create the email again with the same name it says it already exists. So I tried to log into the email, and it said that it didn't exist.

:)

mia julia1, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging into it, it says it does not exist

Hi Mia, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please try resetting your password. Detailed steps on resetting your password can be found in the following support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/office/eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

If should send the information to your recovery e-mail and phone.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Try to log in and it says I already exist???

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try removing and re-adding your account on the Xbox, Wattson. Make sure that you know your new Microsoft credentials.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Says I already exist when I try and sign in

Hi there bjc2011,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft Account. I wouldn't recommend to factory reset the console. The process will log you off all your Xbox Profiles on the console.

Try this troubleshooting resource:

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  5. noahletsgo Win User

Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

I cant log in like that when I try to enter the email it says it does not exist, the only way I can sign In is through the Microsoft store and when I try to I get the error above.
  6. JulekiMikolaj Zal Win User

My accaunt get hacked pls help me .

yes, but when I try to log in it says "such account does not exist"
Thema:

1. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging... - Similar Threads - Why does email

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  4. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  5. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  6. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  7. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  8. Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere: I'm only asking because outlook specifically says "logging out everywhere does NOT affect Xbox" So why does my Xbox ask me to go to Microsoft.com/link every time?...
  9. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  10. Why does my mincraftv launcher default to the wrong email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my mincraftv launcher default to the wrong email.: I got a new laptop and i've decided to play minecraft again however i ran into an issue. For some reason the launcher defaults to some microsoft acount ive never seen before and wont let me change...