Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

Discus and support Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charismaticss, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it.

Look, I get it Xbox. When I buy all the games there hasn't been one issue for even a second. Don't even consider an issue even worth thinking about- when it comes to me giving you money. So tell me why I can't redeem a 10 dollar reward and haven't been able to for a whole year?

You licensed this Nacon Revolution X Controller to Microsoft, you have an app store where this app is nowhere to be found. When you fight and dig and claw your way to the actual app (not even a photo cover for the app in store) you will be met with an option to Share about the app.

Why do I want to share the promotion or the location of the app? I want to download it and use it.

It's literally like pulling teeth from Microsoft/Xbox trying to get help. Probably hard to do anything when you're counting all those billions and billions of dollars.

:)

Charismaticss, Jan 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?