Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...

Discus and support Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not get my forza5 to start using signin klatubaradanikt and it was working fine the other day before i changed my subscription. Type?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by don bitto, Oct 8, 2023.

1. don bitto
    don bitto Guest

Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...

I can not get my forza5 to start using signin klatubaradanikt and it was working fine the other day before i changed my subscription. Type?

:)

don bitto, Oct 8, 2023
  2. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Games aside, What do you think Microsoft will announce at Gamescom?

Free Forza5 for Day 1 owners would bring tears to my eyes.
  3. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Game Dev Claims PS4 Is More Powerful, But Microsoft Pushes Back

[Removed by Moderator - Profanity] all I can say is looking at games like Forza5, Ryse and DR3... and stacking those against the PS3 launch lineup... they look as good or better. The proof is in the pudding as they say... I'm not sure why
    people are looking at stat sheets as opposed to the games themselves.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Got a message saying I'm not the owner

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset the console without having your login information such as email and password
  5. LakotaAssailant Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

I'm pretty sure it's because the one is broken.... it doesn't matter what game it is cod ghost or TF B3nchPress said it even does it for Forza5, so its a Xbox problem.
  6. MAJOR RAGE83 Win User

game chat not work

I'm playing forza5 and bf4 on the one and I can't chat in game at all party chat is working fine.any one know what I can do to sort this prob out??????
Thema:

1. Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working... - Similar Threads - Why does i'm

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does my game crash when I'm playing with this one friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash when I'm playing with this one friend: Basically I'm sharing game pass with 2 people and we enjoy playing game on it but recently whenever i play with the owner of it our games always crash we load game up play a couple rounds then...
  8. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  9. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...
  10. Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it show that I'm online when I'm offline: For some reason yesterday it showed that I was online untill 3 at midnight when in reality I got off way sooner that that (8:45) idk if this is a glitch or someone else that I don't know of has...