Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...

Discus and support Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yeah so I think I’ve only ever switched my home Xbox once now I think of it from my old Xbox one to Xbox one s, and now I want to switch it to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Croompet, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Croompet
    Croompet Guest

Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my...

Yeah so I think I’ve only ever switched my home Xbox once now I think of it from my old Xbox one to Xbox one s, and now I want to switch it to my Xbox series X, someone help or at least help me reach out to Microsoft to resolve this issue. Thanks

:)

Croompet, Mar 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my home Xbox from my old Xbox one s. It just displays I have 0 home xbox switches left

You can download your profile.again and factory reset

Now if you game share you might want to talk to whoever you gameshare with

Also support can't give additional switches

You can however use your content if you use your account and sign in
  3. Erjon Elezi Win User

I can’t get a last homexbox switch!

But how do I become eligible bc I really need one more switch. I am 100% sure I only have used a maximum of three switches and when I used my forth for the switch I’m in need right now, it never switched and now it says I have no left.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I have one more home switch

Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when
    you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception. If you don't have a survey, you'll have to wait until your limit resets on its own.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I have no home Xbox switches even though I've never switched Xboxes

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may have set the account as Home Xbox on a different console without you noticing it because according to Xbox support:

"When you add a new account to a console and don't set it to Lock it down during setup, we'll automatically make that console your home Xbox."

You can try to check if you're eligible to get an extra switch:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey."
  6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles

once your eldest sets your youngest's Xbox as his Home there is no need for him to switch his Home Xbox as his subscriptions and games are linked to his account and he can play them on any Xbox without it being his Home console.

when he tries to set his younger brother's Xbox as his Home it will give an error saying all 5 switches have been used, there should be a Help button/option show up. if he clicks that he may be able to get another Home switch.

I would try to find out why the Home Xbox stops working on your youngest's Xbox.

is you eldest switching it back to his Xbox?

have all 5 switches been used on your youngest's Xbox?
Thema:

1. Why does it say I have no more home Xbox switches when I have literally never switched my... - Similar Threads - Why does more

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft- Panam deduct more from my bank than what is invoiced?: I don't understand, this is now the seventh time where Microsoft Panam / Panama deducts more from my bank account than what is supposed to be deduted as per the invoice received. It is small...
  9. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  10. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...