Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

Discus and support Why does it only happen on these two particular servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpringPea, Jan 19, 2022.

1. SpringPea
    SpringPea Guest

The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers. In fact while I was in the Mineplex server lobby today, I received a friend request from a random player and I even checked the player list at the pause menu, the player's username wasn't even there. I also once receive a party invite from another random player which I also havent seen before.

Moreover, on Galaxite, I received 3 friend requests from random players and of course, I declined the friend requests. The fact that all these random friend requests come from these 2 particular minecraft bedrock servers but not on the other 2 servers I play too makes me suspect that there could be bot players trying to send friend requests to random players in the 2 minecraft servers whose names I mentioned. I mean I dont even have proof that some of the players could be actually bot players, but I just dont know why I only get random friend requests in mineplex and galaxite

:)

SpringPea, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please report this issue to the Minecraft support. You can create a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

360 issues

Never heard of anyone else having that problem with XBL.

Does it only happen when playing a particular game?

As MS does not provide the games servers, it only provides access to them. The servers are maintained by the games developers/publishers.
  4. CarringtonTV Win User

1 or 2 second black screen.

Does this only happen while using your browser? Also, does this only happen on particular websites?
  5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Flying around maps

All the games it's happened to me in are currently in theater so I will upload to vault later. It's weird because there were only one or two players per server that was causing this 'hack'. Something I did notice after watching one back was whenever two
    players in particular killed someone, that person would fly to the top of the map and drop again but also when I killed them, they too would also fly to the top of the map then back down again. Didn't happen with anyone else on the server though.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

[Windows 10] Session, do not recognize the room.

Hey there kagetusanngou.

Does this only happen with particular friends or does this happen with all games? If it's just with friends, be sure their Firewall and NAT type are open for Phantom Dust :)
Thema:

1. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers? - Similar Threads - Why does happen

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  5. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  6. Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?: Microsoft, Make a better support system for recovering our accounts. This is not a suggestion, this is a warning. I've had my account taken twice from two different emails and I'm sick and tired...
  7. Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...: I keep getting signed out of my Xbox live account every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out of your account. Then it signs me out ? Why?...
  8. Why does this happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this happen?: When i Install GTA5 (Xbox one) It installs until it hits 50.5% and recuses to install further (Sometimes it installs very slowly which is extremely rare) Is there a way to fix?...
  9. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f
  10. Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???: Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4