Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

Discus and support Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anoneemis youser, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the page. Btw I’m on chrome os version 118.

:)

Anoneemis youser, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Anoneemis Y, my name is Jose, and I'm here again to assist you.

In this case, I have identified a series of solutions for your issue, and I hope they prove helpful. I will also guide you as best as
    possible, considering that you are still experiencing problems when trying to sign in to Xbox Cloud Gaming, and the page continues to reload.
    You can try the following solutions:

Clear cache and cookies:

In Chrome OS, go to the browser settings.
    Select "Privacy and security."
    Click on "Clear browsing data."
    Choose "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."
    Click on "Clear data."
    Disable browser extensions:

Some extensions may interfere with the site's functionality. Try temporarily disabling all extensions and attempt to sign in again.

Check the browser version:

Ensure that you are using the latest version of Chrome OS, and your browser is up to date. Older versions may have compatibility issues.

Incognito mode:

Try signing in to Xbox Cloud Gaming in incognito mode. This will temporarily disable extensions and may help identify if they are causing the problem.

Use another browser:

Test using a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge, to see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem is specific to Chrome OS.

Network settings:

Verify that your internet connection is stable. Connection issues can cause constant reloads. Try restarting your router or switching to a faster network.

Xbox technical support:

If none of the above solutions resolves the problem, contact Xbox technical support for specific assistance with your account and configuration. Remember that the experience may vary based on your device's specific settings and the operating system version. If the issue persists, Xbox technical support
    will be the best source for personalized assistance.

Technical Support Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Anoneemis youser Win User

I have tried to sign in on two different devices and it doesn’t work on either of them
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Anoneemis Y, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. To understand this error that you are experiencing a little more, I would like to ask you if you have already tried using another device to see if the problem is resolved or if it still persists regardless of the device you use?

Also, as additional information, I would like you to clear your browser's cache and try to enter Xbox Cloud Gaming again. I will be very attentive waiting for your response.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

page keep reloading when i try to cancel Xbox subscription

Hi Bobby! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox subscription cancellation.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

- Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
    - Changing browsers.
    - Disabling extensions / going incognito or in-private browsing.
    - Disconnect from the VPN or Proxy server.
    - Use different devices and network services.

Then try canceling the subscription again by signing into account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out directly to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and cancel the subscription for you on your behalf:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

When trying to log into cloud gaming it keeps reloading and not logging in

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

May you trying accessing the cloud gaming using a different web browser. Also check that your network connection is stable.
Thema:

1. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in? - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  6. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  7. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  8. why does my xbox keep resetting itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep resetting itself: i just bought an xbox series x like 2 weeks ago from walmart and when i turn it on everything seems fine. i downloaded a few games but when i start them for example: on Call Of Duty MW3 it starts...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. Why does fortnite keep updating every day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does fortnite keep updating every day: Every day I get on my Xbox and I check to see if I can play fortnite but I can't because it says it needs to update and then I update it and the next day it restarts updating....