Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

Discus and support Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MSFT wants you to buy, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or me talking even though you could see our mics moving as if we were talking. I even unmuted the clips. I could hear the game and sound effects but nothing we were saying was on the clips. Who reveiws these clips? Is it a bot? Will they hear it even though I couldn’t. Ive tried multiple times throughout the year to report in game harassment to no avail. Usually when I report a text chat I usually get a “thanks for making Xbox a safe place” message. But with in game chat it seems as if it’s bugged? Who reviews these clips and why does the voice not come through but the game sounds do? Like I said I know by default he clips are muted so I unmuted them and only hear the game sound effects even though you can clearly see both out mics symbols turning on and off as if we were talking?

:)

MSFT wants you to buy, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices