Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

Discus and support Why does Gamechat doesn't work always? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Sea of Thieves a lot with my friends. And sometimes we encounter another pirate that we wanna help or fight. But then because we are in Discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Floris Posthuma, May 9, 2023.

1. Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

I play Sea of Thieves a lot with my friends. And sometimes we encounter another pirate that we wanna help or fight. But then because we are in Discord on XBOX nobody can't hear us. And then suddenly nobody can hear me anymore. And I can't hear nobody. In settings I enabled a thing that I can see when I talk. But that doesn't appear either. But what the weird part is that this happens not all the time. Its 50/50 between when it works or not.

:)

Floris Posthuma, May 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Floris Posthuma,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having issues with the voice connection in your Discord voice channel, go to the following Discord support page:

Voice Connection Errors

If you’re having general audio issues while in a Discord voice channel (such as unable to hear sounds, low volume, or poor sound quality), go to the following Discord support page:

Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide

Note If you experience issues being heard or hearing others, go back to the Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

Reference: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Gamechat not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SOLF-110, from your description you seem to be playing on the console, I don't know which procedures you've tried, but if you haven't reset the console yet, try to reset keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  6. Ellarianora Win User

Mic not working in game chat

Hi there,

I can't find a direct fix for this issue however, after some research I found this, and apparently this has helped other users. I have quoted their official statement below;

'You need to create an Xbox party and then go to it’s settings and switch it to game chat, you’ll still be in the Xbox party but by switching the party to gamechat it should work. It doesn’t always
    work the first time but does the second or 3rd'

Let me know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. Why does Gamechat doesn't work always? - Similar Threads - Why does Gamechat

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...