Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?

Discus and support Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex_255, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Alex_255
    Alex_255 Guest

Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i already installed it yesterday. And its happening every time i get off my PC. And the game is 128 gb so it takes a lot of time to download. I need help fixing this.

:)

Alex_255, Jan 25, 2023
  2. CalebMARSTERS Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

i have 3 mbps and its only running 12 kbps and frikin forza horizon 5 UNINSTALLED ITSELF
  3. GouyYT Win User

Forza Horizon 5 isnt downloading for xbox app

Yes I uninstalled it but I had to reinstall it in order to download Forza horizon 5
  4. bobisbackguysroblox Win User

I have a game that is Unistalled called forza Horizon 5 but its still here?

Hi Josef

ok here it is:

The game is Forza Horizon 5

Its for pc

if i try to uninstall it nothing happens (seems to be nowhere else)

So ive tried many ways to uninstall the game but the problem is i cant find it, its like i dont have it
  5. mertuslu2 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Keeps Uninstalling Itself?

Hi,

I did your first suggestion before, did not work.

For the second suggestion, I did not have to turn anything on or off.

"Automatically detect settings" option was on and "Manual proxy " was off.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Keeps Uninstalling Itself?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First try to re-register the Microsoft Store

- Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- Now type in the command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\\AppXManifest.xml”}

- Restart the PC.

If that fails, try to disable Proxy Server:

First check if proxy server is enabled;

- Press Windows logo key + I, to open Settings.

- Click on Network & Internet and select Proxy from the left pane.

- Under Automatic proxy setup, toggle the switch to On for Automatically detect settings.

- Now, under Manual proxy setup, toggle the switch to Off for Use a proxy server
Thema:

1. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own? - Similar Threads - Why does Forza

2. Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x: when playing a game on xbox x I get the message disconnected from xbox live? this is only happening recently. 46277482-812f-41f2-bdc8-a42a08acc070
  3. why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?: I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. Ever since I bought the game I cant access Auction House, forza shop, gift...
  4. Why does forza kick me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does forza kick me out: I'm trying to play it but it just kick me outs 2882891a-3bf3-4aa2-a78e-d7d3d93fd4ec
  5. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep crashing on my PC? How can I download the latest update patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep crashing on my PC? How can I download the latest update patch?: So I signed up for a one month trial of Xbox Game Pass yesterday and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to play on my Lenovo Ideacentre 510s Desktop PC. My PC has Windows 10, 8GB RAM, a 3.6GHz Intel Core...
  6. Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4): I've tried every possible method of fixing my network issues, but nothing works I have Forza Horizon 4 on steam, but always get an immediate error, saying I can't establish a connection to their...
  7. Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Por que meu Forza Horizon 4 não conecta online? [Translation-Why does not my Forza Horizon...: Eu comprei o Forza 4 na edição suprema pela Microsoft Store, joguei há pouco tempo, desbloqueei as partidas online e não se conecta, dá uns erros diferentes todas as vezes, mas sempre apontando...
  8. Why does nobody want to help me? Problem with Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does nobody want to help me? Problem with Forza Horizon 3: Since July my Forza Horizon 3 Profile is damaged and I tried everything to get it working again. There is NO help from MS support AT ALL and in the latest phone call i spoke with a supervisor who...
  9. Why does Forza 5 have no actual technical Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza 5 have no actual technical Support.: Why does Forza 5 have no Actual technical support that can help you with a problem. Instead of gamer placing a gripe on a forum that you still get no help with the problem....
  10. why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc: ill try and see if it well work if not im not gonna play forza 6 apex its jus a wast of my time. 5c7fffbb-373a-499b-add5-cdaa63defa87