Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Karam, Sep 3, 2023.

1. George Karam
    George Karam Guest

Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X.

Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline because Updates are too big for me to have to deal with.

Also, the game was working fine for a couple of weeks. I take really amazing care of my discs and none of the other games I have seem to be having this problem. Now every time I play the following bugs happen:

- It bugs on the first loading screen where the loading stops and doesnt continue

- If the loading screen does continue and I enter the game, every time I pause it gets stuck for around 5 minutes and then the menu opens. I am unable to continue playing during this time

- sometimes when I switch cars it also freezes for around 2-3 minutes

Here is what I tried (although when trying these the same problem persists)

- Closing the game and restarting it

- Uninstalling and Re-installing the game offline

- Shutting down the console and turning it on again

- Removing the disc and putting it back in the console. Checking the disc for scratches. Cleaning the disk with a soft cloth

I really want to play the game. I have been an Xbox fan since the original Xbox and currently still own all of the older generation consoles. The original xbox was my first console ever and I fell in love with it, I do no want to feel like I invested in the latest xbox even with all the seemingly bad decisions Xbox has made over the years with exclusives and consoles that others on other platforms see. Regardless of all that I stayed loyal to Xbox.

I hope there is something that can be done to help with this matter.

Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X? :)

:)

George Karam, Sep 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: