Why does FM1 keep crashing on my Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why does FM1 keep crashing on my Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So about a month ago I picked up FM1 from my local vintage game shop. I found out it was BC on the 360. I put the disc in and it works and plays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario Mario5, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Mario Mario5
    Mario Mario5 Guest

So about a month ago I picked up FM1 from my local vintage game shop. I found out it was BC on the 360. I put the disc in and it works and plays perfectly, no scratches and in perfect condition. Everything seems normal, but when I try to select my car for the career, the game gives me an error message that says “There’s a problem with the disc you are using, it may be dirty or scratched.” It makes the game unplayable because I have to select a car fast or the game will keep giving me this error and I have to keep restarting the game. Please tell me there is a way to fix this because this is super annoying because I’ve been looking all over for the Original FM, and it won’t work properly.

PS: I used one of the cheat account names so maybe that’s affecting but I really don’t know.

:)

Mario Mario5, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Mario Mario5 Win User

I think it’s loaded onto some sort of emulator because it reads as “Play CDX” and it’s the only game I have that says this
  3. Mario Mario5 Win User

The disc is super clean though, if anything it could be deep in the disc and it’s causing the error. I also notice that it sounds like it’s barely spinning while it’s inside the console
  4. Skully Headshot Win User

Xbox 360 clean disc: Sounds like bad disc drive. (Just Only because I have had many go bad.. (fat consoles)

Did you try Installing the disc? Just like how you have to on Xbox One, it was optional on 360 to boost performance. Thats your best bet if you have not done so already.

EDIT: I'm not sayin its for sure the disc drive it is kind of a stereotype at this point.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disc rot is microscopic, and likely to be the source of your issues. There is no solution once the disc is compromised unfortunately.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why does my Xbox keep crashing?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Nathan, Is your console connected directly to an electrical outlet or is it connected to some kind of stabilizer with other equipment?

Is it in a well-ventilated place, do you mention that you've tried resets on it, have you tried a factory reset?
Thema:

1. Why does FM1 keep crashing on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why does FM1

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...