Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?

Discus and support Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? b787e840-07f3-4394-a379-fbf80b778807 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chris ward4, Oct 24, 2023.

1. chris ward4
    chris ward4 Guest

:)

chris ward4, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Mags ES Win User

fallout 4

why does everyone keep calling fallout 4 were do yall get that from.
  3. PrinceLumpy Win User

Fallout 4 keeps crashing

Hi,

Try this, when you are on the main menu , press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console, wait 30 sec , restart and try the game.

If its still not working go to app and games , games , highlight Fallout 4, press menu button, select manage and delete EVERYTHING then re-install and wait 100% before launching the game.

Regards,
    By delete everything do you mean delete the internal saved data as well as uninstalling the game?
  4. RyanMarion Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

Here I am half a year later hoping I can play my game but nope not a chance. Checked my mods, had 0 installed also checked my creation club content I bought long ago nope nothing installed. So I go and clear cache afterwards I hold down the power button for 30 seconds and pulled the power cord for 15 minutes. Boot up fallout it syncs my saves I load up, 45 minutes into my survival play I crash. Microsft you need to do something about this game being unplayable, I'm actually baffled Bethesda has gotten away with this ****. Completely unacceptable. Specially the people who got your newest console just to play this just to be jarred. If you get Bethesda to pick up their **** I swear il drop 2 grand on **** and also bug a new gen.
  5. francastellon Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

I never used the Creation Club, however is something I can do to delete all of them ?

I tryed with Vanilla mods, without mods, restarting xbox, reinstalling the game, I tried 4 mods just for this issues and anyone solve the problem, is frustating how the comunity trying to help each other and microsoft and bethesda just look another way.
  6. RemovedRain Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

I finally figured it out after like a month of testing the creation club content some content will overload your game in regions where the quest takes place resulting in a crash but take this with a grain of salt just cause it fixed it for me doesn't mean it will fix it for you. Your best option is to uninstall and never even launch creation club.
Thema:

1. Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? - Similar Threads - Why does fallout

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...