Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

Discus and support Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Grimes1, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Rick Grimes1
    Rick Grimes1 Guest

Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me

:)

Rick Grimes1, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error status code 80167680

Hello Rick.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately there is no information on how to resolve this error code. Have you tried to make the purchase through the website? I believe you will be able to buy the dlc through the website.
  3. ThoricOwain Win User

Any idea of Dragonborn DLC?

were do i go to start dragonborn addon
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Morrowind for XBLA

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

^ Yes, it's set on Solstheim, an island near Morrowind:
    www.forbes.com/.../dragonborn-an-expansion-worthy-of-skyrim

[/quote]

Thanks I plan on buying the Dragonborn DLC for skyrim probably over the weekend. Love that game. Plus with xboxlive about to go down at christmas time, I can make some more Skyrim progress. :) Still cant get the land for my Falkreath house from the
    Hearthfire dlc. Driving me nuts.
  5. StrictlyDigital Win User

Christmas

If I have some extra money I may buy the Dragonborne DLC for Skyrim, maybe some of the Borderlands 2 expansions as well.
  6. giorgos chatzimartis Win User

Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

Yes your info is on point,i am talking about cloud saves and so does the error message, obviously the console has enough gb to save.....yet again Skyrim does have its 5.0gb reserved space AND another 3.9 gb saved data IN THE CONSOLE,,these show up when I'm at the manage game and addons area....and there still much hard drive left

I do have a lot of skyrim saves of course,you think theose many saves cause the error? Even with the 5gb reserved space and 3.9 game save data in the console?

But if so.... why didn't this error show up in my last xbox one that i just gave away? It had the same Skyrim saves AND a longer list of games played and saved AND just 200MB hard drive left ...yet no error ....
Thema:

1. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error... - Similar Threads - Why does Everytime

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...
  9. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...
  10. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524