Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s.

Discus and support Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wry annoying the game keeps freezing. To the point it’s not playable. £100 spent and doesn’t work. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig Darlow, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Craig Darlow
    Craig Darlow Guest

Wry annoying the game keeps freezing.

To the point it’s not playable.

£100 spent and doesn’t work.

Can anyone help

:)

Craig Darlow, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Craig Darlow,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing freezing of the game when played in your Xbox One S console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. How are you connected with your internet? Is it wired or wireless?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

Go offline status: Sometimes, going offline and then launching the game again can fix the issue. To do this, press the Xbox button on the controller, select Profile & system, choose Settings, select General, select Network Settings, and choose to Go offline. Then, try running the game again.

Check for game updates: Make sure that your game version is up-to-date, as an outdated game version can cause compatibility issues. To do this, press the Xbox button on the controller, choose My games & apps, select See all, select Manage and then Updates. If an update is available, your console will automatically download and install it.

Check for system updates: To do this, press the Home button on the Xbox console to open the Dashboard menu, select Profile & system, choose Settings, select System, and then select Updates & downloads. If an update is available, your console will prompt you to install it.

Delete saved game data: Corrupted or missing game data can also cause the game to crash or freeze. To delete the saved game data, press the Xbox button on the controller, select My games & apps, ensure to highlight the EA Sports FC 24 game, press the Menu button on your controller, select Manage game & add-ons, select the Saved data box, and then choose the EA Sports FC 24 data you want to delete. Confirm the deleting process and wait for it. Once done, reboot the console to apply changes.

Uninstall and reinstall EA FC 24: You can also try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it on the console to avoid any issues with the installed game files. To do this, press the Xbox button on the controller, select My games & apps, choose See all, choose Games, select the EA Sports FC 24 game, press the Menu button on your controller, and select Uninstall. Confirm the uninstallation process and wait for it. Once done, reinstall the game from the Microsoft Store or your disc.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. aqueel chetty Win User

Hi Tomm

I am experiencing the very same issue. The trial version worked perfectly, but since purchasing and the first update installed, the game itself has froze this **** out of my xbox one s, to the point where nothing works.

Complaining to EA falls on deaf ears as they are not responding to any complaints. There customer service is literally poor/pathetic to say the least.

Can anything be done to make this game more manageable for my console?
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Craig Darlow,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. UnchargedTerror Win User

Fifa 13 Achievements.

Pulled From 12. :

EAS FC Youth Academy 10

Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (8)

This will come by playing the game. Anything you do (playing matches, completing VP Accomplishments, starting up the game, completing challenges) will earn you XP. You need 5000XP for level 5.

EAS FC Starting 11 30

Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (21)

Same as EAS FC Youth Academy, but for this one you need 48,691XP.

-

Why would they wipe the slate clean?
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Crossplay trouble

Hi there Kyriakos, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that EA SPORTS FC 24 does have Cross-Play between PC and Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Are you sure your friend has an Xbox Series S and not an Xbox One S? It's common for some players to confuse the console models due to their similar names, but it's important to differentiate that an Xbox Series S is a next-generation console, while Xbox One S consoles are not.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s. - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  6. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  7. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  8. why does my xbox keep resetting itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep resetting itself: i just bought an xbox series x like 2 weeks ago from walmart and when i turn it on everything seems fine. i downloaded a few games but when i start them for example: on Call Of Duty MW3 it starts...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. Why does fortnite keep updating every day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does fortnite keep updating every day: Every day I get on my Xbox and I check to see if I can play fortnite but I can't because it says it needs to update and then I update it and the next day it restarts updating....