Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??

Discus and support Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to play domino master it tells me that I must be signed in to Xbox live to play a multiplayer game 473fcb30-a8ff-425d-89bc-554e1797fd05 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Douglas (L.), Jun 11, 2023.

1. Douglas (L.)
    Douglas (L.) Guest

Every time I try to play domino master it tells me that I must be signed in to Xbox live to play a multiplayer game

:)

Douglas (L.), Jun 11, 2023
  2. andre hughley Win User

I am xbox gold member i only have this issue with domino Master
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Douglas, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Are you playing this game on Xbox consoles?

If that's correct, I would like to let you know that an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required for paid games in order to play online with other people.
  4. StickingNell Win User

Backwards compatibility problems

I'm having same problem with domino master
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Need advice on challenge "How the ?"

Impact isn't necessary but it does help. I got it in mw2 by accident and it made me actually say "how the...?" plus I got the dominoes one too.
  6. JelliedOstrich7 Win User

Xbox live setup

I have signed up for windows live, so how do i go about setting up the xbox for xbox live? it asks me to enter my addy then password then says that it already exists? I know it does, but how do i enter it so it sets it up?
Thema:

1. Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that?? - Similar Threads - Why does domino

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  4. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  5. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  6. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  7. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  8. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  9. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  10. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...