Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

Discus and support Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ackmoss, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Ackmoss
    Ackmoss Guest

Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?

I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the first minute, and after a few more tries, it finally lets me play the game. But after about 10 or more minutes, there's a chance that I will be just kicked out of the game randomly and sent to my desktop. Please note that I don't think that this is a performance issue on my part, as I get around 100 fps ingame. On the other hand, sometimes when starting up the game, I will get an error message:

The UE4-FSD Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 684] pResource->Map(Subresource, pReadRange, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&pData)) failed at C:\BuildAgent\work\DRG-release\UntrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12RHIPrivate.h:1181 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Other stuff to note is that when I went to buy the game through the xbox store on my PC, it said that my PC could run this game good. Also note that sometimes I can't finish a single mission before crashing, and other times I just don't crash but this is usually after many crashes. I also have the Xbox Game Bar running in the background for most of the time because I need to talk to my friends.

:)

Ackmoss, Jul 11, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ackmoss, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play Deep Rock Galactic on your PC.
    In situations like these (in-game / specific game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://www.deeprockgalactic.com/ > contact

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SammyVS Win User

deep rock galactic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On your hard drive, there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the game again.

If the problem persists, follow this path, delete everything from the folder, restart your PC and try downloading the game again.

Windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache >
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

Hello Dimitris,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you today.

Try running the game with different settings to see if that resolves the game issue. For example: you can try disabling or enabling some graphics options or lowering it in the game's resolution to see how it goes.

Kind Regards
  5. Aboredape Win User

what PC games are we playing

Pyre

Deep Rock Galactic

FFXV Royal Edition

A Plague Tale : Innocence
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Deep rock galactic not Available

Hello Seven! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried going through the Microsoft store to see if you can get it that way?
Thema:

1. Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning? - Similar Threads - Why does Deep

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Deep Rock Galactic Keep Crashing?: Hello everyone! I have an issue with my pc. For some reason it refuses to run deep rock galactic, even though it has more than enough power to run it. I load up in the tutorial mission from the...