Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro?

Discus and support Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get the game to launch the game. I have deleted it completely, re-installed it, deleted my saves, updated it, and it still crashes. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zac Myers, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Zac Myers
    Zac Myers Guest

I can't get the game to launch the game. I have deleted it completely, re-installed it, deleted my saves, updated it, and it still crashes. I don't know what else to do to fix the problem.

:)

Zac Myers, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Zac Myers Win User

Hi, thank you for your reply! It is specifically Baldur's Gate 3 that crashes. I can play overwatch and no man's sky without issue. I did what you suggested however no luck. Is there anything else you would suggest? I'm at my witts end trying to get this to work now.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Zac! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Baldur's Gate 3 game crash.

If I may ask, does the same issue occur in other games or just specifically in Baldur's Gate 3?

I understand that you have already performed almost all the workarounds. Kindly try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps. According to Independent Advisor, Ronnieee: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...87e00028/67cc8f5c-39d0-42c3-a226-789ec37e21ad

"Note: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly."

Once you're done, try to launch Baldur's Gate 3 to see if it works.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  5. - AJ - Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 Crash

Hi, Tdem! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Baldur's Gate 3.

If this only happens with Baldur's Gate 3, it may be due to an issue with the game itself. The best support channel for in-game problems such as the one you are experiencing with BG3, is contacting the game's publisher or dedicated support team. In this case, that is Larian Studios.

Larian Studios Support can be reached at: https://larian.com/support

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

----------

For your reference, this is mentioned in the thread titled "How do I get the right game support?" by Microsoft Employee and Forum Owner 'XBF John', at: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Best regards,
    - AJ
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox s co op

I am sorry, but Baldur's Gate 3 does not have co-op on the Series S.

Overcooked 2 should work.
Thema:

1. Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro? - Similar Threads - Why does Baldur's

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...