Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

Discus and support Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ж Ж1, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Ж Ж1
    Ж Ж1 Guest

yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary problem with the service. Please try again. and I’ve tried over and over again but the message still pops up and I can’t play anything because of it because the games I play dont have many Xbox players. I have tried restarting my Xbox one multiple times but it still does not work please help.

:)

Ж Ж1, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Ж Ж, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I totally don't know what is causing this problem, but if it helps, I am going to suggest taking some steps to help you solve this problem. So follow these steps or suggestions.

Important: Before performing these steps, make sure you know exactly the email address linked to your gamertag and the password so you can add the correct account again.

1. Delete account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Delete accounts. Select the account you want to delete and then select Delete to confirm. When you're done, select Close.

2. Ignition cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 seconds. Unplug the power supply for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add, and then select Sign in.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/824057c5-373a-46ac-8fd3-3b3d21a3cc8b

Let me know if these steps helped you in any way. If the problem persists, I would have no idea what was causing it, so I prefer to release your question so that another expert can help you. Stay tuned to reply.

I wish you good luck!

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. ShellHyperion28 Win User

CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

I am using an xbox one console, and i do see all the wireless networks including mine.. however the error message pops up whenever i try to set up the network or test the network
  4. LastbornRug7324 Win User

Would you like to secure your account better by having new tactics?

then why does xbox allow them? you can look up xbox game share in the fine a club an they pop up.
  5. Inbetweener-2FCCC603 Win User

Vevo app problems

They are trying to fix it but still having problems. now am able to search and the right videos pop up but when trying to play most of them that error still pops up and the video does not play. so it seems like they might be fixing it.
  6. Kuyn Win User

Dashboard error when starting game

Nope, only that error message pops up whenever it happens.
Thema:

1. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play - Similar Threads - Why does error

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  6. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  7. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  8. Why does it say unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and safety thingy on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say unexpected error when I try to change my privacy and safety thingy on my...: Whenever i try to change the account privacy and safety on my account (so i can play multiplayer on minecraft) it wont let me,A unexpected error just pops up, I've been trying to change it since...
  9. Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201: i used network transfer to copy a game from my brother's xbox series s to mine and after it's done I tried to open the game but it gave me error code 0x89245201 and i don't know how to fix it....
  10. Why does my system keep giving me a Relink Error?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my system keep giving me a Relink Error?: I keep trying to use my system with discord but it keeps telling me to relink my discord account. I've tried unlinking from both accounts and have tried to re-download the Xbox mobile app but it...