Why do you think it took so long for updates to arrive?
Discus and support Why do you think it took so long for updates to arrive? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've had 4 updates (including the day 1 patch) since novemeber 22nd (just over 3 months) How much faster do you want them to come? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YO WHO IS DAT, Mar 5, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Why do you think it took so long for updates to arrive?
Loading...
-
Why do you think it took so long for updates to arrive? - Similar Threads - Why took long
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
why has it deleted some of my things after i have logged on after it told me my files took...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy has it deleted some of my things after i have logged on after it told me my files took...: it deleted my forza edition sesto elemento and amr vilcon pro 5a248f28-49c0-4f8f-b680-217de4f744e5 -
Does anyone know why they took away my 2-year Xbox Live Gold badge? :((
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know why they took away my 2-year Xbox Live Gold badge? :((: Does anyone know why they took away my 2-year Xbox Live Gold badge? I recently realized this because I had a report for a profile photo and they took it away. I don't know if this affects the... -
Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805 -
I need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite: I need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite 06f6da7c-8985-46bb-b0e1-01d3c419ed42 -
Why won't I get the s rank on the inherited eyes fight even though I took no damage
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't I get the s rank on the inherited eyes fight even though I took no damage: This happend today and I am so confused I won the fight and got the secret factor as well as taking no damage but only got a rank. 5be9d67b-e1cd-40ee-97c0-a12aff066e81