Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

Discus and support Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skullpss, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Skullpss
    Skullpss Guest

Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put in **** Sea of Thieves coins and other useless things. Serious, Why don't you leave it the way it is? No one is asking you to change anything, seriously, Game Pass is no longer worth anything, and what little it is worth are you taking away? Honestly, what a mess you guys did.

***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other***

:)

Skullpss, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Skullpss,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. However, I would like to clarify that Microsoft does not have control over the in-game rewards or currency systems of third-party games like Overwatch. These decisions are made by the game developers themselves. As for the Game Pass, it still offers access to a wide variety of games and exclusive discounts, and we are constantly working to improve the service. To help you how to resolve your concern, we will help you how to reach the game support team. and submit a ticket request.

You can click on this link: Sea of Thieves - Support - New Support Request

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Rewards prizes are not available in unlimited quantities,and their availability is not guaranteed at any one time. We get people in here about Roblox points constantly because it "sells out"
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox overwatch coins

Hello Spence R, my name is Zahir

You are correct, it could be a server issue and restarting the game or the xbox it should reflect. According to the Blizzard support website, the delay in showing your latest coin purchases or earned credits takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. Usually, the coins will show up on their own after 24 hours.

Overwatch Coins purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will be shared across all three platforms, meaning any Overwatch Coins you purchase on one of these platforms can be used on all of them. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will not be accessible on Nintendo's eShop. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Nintendo's eShop can only be used for in-game purchases on Nintendo eShop.

You can view your Overwatch Coins total in the Battle.net Desktop App, or through Battle.net Account Management. Note that Overwatch Coins purchased on Nintendo's eShop will not be displayed in your Overwatch Coins total, however any Overwatch Coins earned through game play on Nintendo Switch will be displayed.

Content from in-game purchases made with Overwatch Coins on any platform will be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo). Overwatch Coins earned in-game will also be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo).

If you are still having this issue please contact blizzard below link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/319162

Thank you
  5. James Venn [S] Win User

Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

why is there only a 1000 overwatch coins and not 200

pls
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why didn't I get the overwatch coins on my account?

Hi Viollla-chan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Overwatch coins purchased or redeemed from the Xbox store are for Xbox consoles only. You must launch the game on an Xbox console for the coins to be redeemed to your Overwatch account. Once they're redeemed on console, they'll be available on PC too.

If you don't have access to a console, you may request a refund for the coins: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch? - Similar Threads - Why guys keep

2. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  3. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  4. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  5. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  8. Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...: Hey guys on fight night champion my wins and losses are not registering why is this?? Online mode Also can i change my game tag name? 171fc7b1-8e1a-4d84-9e27-5519164684eb
  9. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  10. Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.: You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's uninstalled again.; I've also had issues with...