Why do you get suspended for making a post

Discus and support Why do you get suspended for making a post in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rheh sheh, Feb 9, 2024.

1. rheh sheh
    rheh sheh Guest

Just got suspended for making a post

:)

rheh sheh, Feb 9, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Rheh. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you post content that violates the terms you agreed to when creating your account, your Xbox profile may get suspended. More details about your suspension should be given within 48 hours, you can check this from the following page: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Malnificent Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

There is an "account suspended" forum but still get people making "why was I suspended" posts here and on XBL general discussion multiple times a day. Making a separate forum may get the occasional person who searches support forums first to not post in
    here, but everyone else just jumps in here by default it seems and has to constantly be redirected. I refer to "name and shame" and "why was I suspended" posts, rather than general discussions about the topic in general. So I don't see it making a difference
    as it does not seem to with other issues that literally have their own forum where you can get answers.
  4. US Revenge Win User

just wondering

you should get an email with why you were suspended, if not there is a forum where you post your tag and ask why you were suspended.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

enforcement team

You do not get suspended for nothing & you will not get the suspension lifted.

Post in the forum I've linked above to find out why you were suspended again & remember,to many suspensions will result in a permanent ban.

In future it's best to start your own thread.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why am I banned for 14 days???

No one can "make" you get banned.

All reports are thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.Like I said,you will not get banned/suspended if you have done nothing wrong.

Your only option is to post in the ban/suspension forum & they will tell you why you have been suspended.

You can not appeal a ban/suspension so it will not get overturned
Thema:

1. Why do you get suspended for making a post - Similar Threads - Why suspended making

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  7. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  8. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  9. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  10. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...