Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

Discus and support Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FunnyD3vil2, Apr 4, 2024.

1. FunnyD3vil2
    FunnyD3vil2 Guest

Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for f76 the way everyone else uses it... and yet, your support for call back, live chat. None of them work

:)

FunnyD3vil2, Apr 4, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for f76 the way everyone else uses it... and yet, your support for call back, live chat. None of them work
    Many people use it in a way that isnt allowed and are being suspended for it.

You only used LFG for looking for someone to play with (the only thing its supposed to be used for)

You didnt use it for trying to trade/sell in game items or for advertising clans or anything like that (which isnt allowed)?

Support cant assist with enforcement action. Only the enforcement team can and they can only be reached by case review (if eligible) at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

Was this a Looking For Group (LFG) post? If so, that would be why...whilst trading may be allowed within the game, using LFG posts for trading is against Xbox TOS.

And, yes, I am sure lots of people do it and don't get banned but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules
  4. Mxrky Win User

Xbox bans

Ummm no using lfg for trading isnt allowed

It is looking for group

Posts only

Using the lfg for anything else.is spam

Thid is clearly stated in lfg neither of those suspensions were lifted or appealed as both were 24hours
    So thousands of people should be getting banned everyday? Yea okay. Rockey league has a very big trading community and many people are trading in the lfg so...
  5. [EX] Win User

I just want a person to look at my enforcement i can't appeal it, its a false strike please someone review it

Hi Daniel,

since this is a community forum none of us can look into your account or is able to get in contact with the enforcement team.

The only thing we can do is to share our experiences.

So the most often reason why people get a ban without understanding why is that they have used a LfG post for trading or anything else but looking for a group. But I'm just guessing. Could it be that you have recently posted a LfG ?!
  6. Og FaKey Win User

Communication ban on nothing wrong

So your saying can’t use a LFG to use an in game mechanic all because Xbox won’t allow it. Then why do they allow the game on there platform, and why is 90% of the LFGs for fallout the same kind of posts
Thema:

1. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? - Similar Threads - Why allow banned

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  6. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  7. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  8. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  9. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  10. Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox even allow for profanity bans if it has a built in filter for it?: You have to manually decide to turn off the filter. If you make the choice to turn off the filter you should not be able to get someone communication banned just for using a profanity. This is the...