Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

Discus and support Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name 0071ec34-20d8-4b3b-927b-fa49ed93bda1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jj Anderson1, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Jj Anderson1
    Jj Anderson1 Guest

Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name

:)

Jj Anderson1, Apr 5, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game. It says my sister’s name on the account.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Probably because on her sister's Epic Games account she linked her Microsoft account, and only Epic Games support can see that.

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I cant log into my Fortnite account on my pc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tytytuxedo153, on your console you log in with your Microsoft account and play Fortnite normally, but when you log in on the PC you have to log in with the email that opened an account at Epic Games.

If you used the same Microsoft email on Epic, you won't have any problems, but if you used a different email to create your Epic account, you'll need to know what that email is.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

gamertag not changing

this is because fortnite is an epic game and therefore uses your epic account linked to the microsoft account, you need to log into epic and change the name there which is free to do.
  5. gudtexan Win User

How do I redeem a VBUCKS gift card

I may be in the same situation. I am the Dad, and I have an Epic Account. My son's account is under my account. When I log into Epic, it logs into my account. My son does not have a direct account account to log into. So how how do I redeem the gift card under his account, not mine?
  6. KittyKat7887 Win User

Fortnite Login

I'm currently in contact with an Epic Games employee, but I don't believe they quite understood the question properly. If I'm right, they think I accidentally deleted my Epic Games account; I did this on purpose because I wanted to log back into my other
    account that had all of my stuff. When I deleted the account I meant to, it wasn't an accident, but now Epic Games says that there is still an account that is linked to my Xbox Live, but when I try to log in via Xbox Live it prompts me with the message that
    essentially says the account is inactive.
Thema:

1. Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game.... - Similar Threads - Why log Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  4. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  5. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox...
  6. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  7. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  8. Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?: Hi! I’ve been trying to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on my switch but it makes me download “oauth”(a file with no data) and then gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried on...
  9. Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!: So I purchased PlayStation Plus for my PS4 so that I can play minecraft with my friends, but I keep getting this message "Oops! Your Account was disconnected. To invite more players sign in on the...
  10. why can i not log in to minecraft launcher when clicking microsoft login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not log in to minecraft launcher when clicking microsoft login: For some reason when i click on the minecraft launcher and try login with microsoft login it doesnt let me it open the xbox app then closes instantly. 72bcecba-f90f-401f-8a67-5c74d45423c6