Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold

Discus and support Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by yeboi2, Jun 15, 2020.

1. yeboi2
    yeboi2 Guest

On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while play station give it for free?

:)

yeboi2, Jun 15, 2020
  2. McWeedMan Smoke Win User

Because it's an high quality service! compare World of Warcraft to Metin 2, one free, the other not, the free one is way more worse than the other... same for online services!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

because microsoft need cash, they only use the cash for there own servers, all other third party games are paid for by the devs/publishers
  4. CedricWoo Win User

Why we need to eat ? LOL ,this question is funny, but if you play games on PC or xbox for PC,you dont need GOLD,and you can't get GOLD free games anymore .

But I think XBOX should like Playstation free games ,they dont need PS PLUS to play online, and xbox free games still need GOLD to play online
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Tu quando ti abboni paghi un servizio, è normale, oggi giorno c'è un un'abbonamento per ogni cosa. Poi giusto per dire, come credi che il servizio possa stare in piedi senza che nessuno paghi.
  6. MateSpianSVK Win User

I think that is not too much for online playing and 4 free games per month..
Thema:

1. Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Why need pay

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  5. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  6. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  7. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  8. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  9. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  10. Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?: So i reinstalled minecraft (the launcher) but microsft will not allow me to play it unless i subscribe but i already own the game so why the hell do i need to pay in order to play a game i have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how much should you pay for play statin 5 console?