Why do we have to visit this forum to access Auto Renewal status?

Discus and support Why do we have to visit this forum to access Auto Renewal status? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying for three days to make sure auto renewal was off - it doesn't seem to be possible to access this setting from my account page. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChocNut-2AF68EBF-730F-4069-99D3-7B1AB11B3361, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Why do we have to visit this forum to access Auto Renewal status?

I've been trying for three days to make sure auto renewal was off - it doesn't seem to be possible to access this setting from my account page. I had to stumble upon this specific forum to get access to my status.

:)

ChocNut-2AF68EBF-730F-4069-99D3-7B1AB11B3361, Jan 27, 2014
  2. ps360
    ps360 Guest
    Automatic Renewal...Again

It baffles me why we have to phone these guys up to turn off auto-renewal.

ps360, Jan 27, 2014
  3. LiquidHam27
    LiquidHam27 Guest
    Removing LIVE Auto Renewal, can't log in due to reinstalled computer

This did not work. When I tried this solution I got a message that the payment option was in use for the Auto Renewal, and that I should visit xbox.com/support for more information on how to turn off Auto Renewal. And here I can't turn off Auto Renewal because
    it won't recognize my computer.

LiquidHam27, Jan 27, 2014
  4. legend777666
    legend777666 Guest

you should be able to access your subscription page from you account. In the upper right hand corner of the scrren there should be a link that say "My Account if you follow that link, there should be a larger link in the upper center of the screen that
    says "subscriptions" from there you should be able to "cancel automatic payment"

it should be the page at this link
    account.xbox.com/.../Manage
    the cancel option is right below the renewal date. I hope this helps in future scenarios.

legend777666, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: