why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

Discus and support why do we experince xbox live issues daily? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it seems a pain to have to go into network diagnostics just to find out that once again xbl is having service issues . surley a simple pop up message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glyno666, Dec 17, 2015.

  1. Glyno666
    Glyno666 Guest

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?


    it seems a pain to have to go into network diagnostics just to find out that once again xbl is having service issues . surley a simple pop up message on the main dashboard would save us all time and worry? as certain services can leave us all scratching
    our heads wondering why we get error codes .

    :)
     
    Glyno666, Dec 17, 2015
    #1
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Slow connection

    I'm a little curious myself. What is the actual issue here beside from a slow speed test. Do you experince connectivity issues to Xbox LIVE?
     
    taidara, Dec 17, 2015
    #2
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Disconnection starting to really **** me off

    Greetings Wood1andCritter!

    There was an Xbox LIVE service alert up earlier today. This issue has been resolved, so please tell us if you're still experince connectivy issues to Xbox LIVE.
     
    taidara, Dec 17, 2015
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    If you are experiencing issues daily then i'd check your network as it sounds like an issue at your end.

    It takes about 10 seconds to go to your network settings on your console.How is clicking on 3 little things that much of a pain.?
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 17, 2015
    #4
  5. JDStang
    JDStang Guest
    What I find to be a major pain, is the fact that this guy is right. Every single day there is an issue with the online services and unfortunately it affects just about all of the content that we use on our console. I don't enjoy being charged for a service
    that has constant issues and when they happen we just have to deal with it. There is an update literally every day and its annoying. I think i would prefer to have a gaming console separate from all the other bells and whistles so the issues associated with
    them would not be affecting us being able to play our purchased content. In the end you get what you pay for but my opinion is that this service is no longer worth the subscription fee associated. It was great on 360 and just really really bad now and it costs
    more for all of it, kinda messed up.
     
    JDStang, Dec 18, 2015
    #6
  6. DethOn2Legs
    DethOn2Legs Guest
    I would like to know what Microsoft spends our 59.99 on? 500,000 people sign up for Live that's 30 million in their pocket. This is pathetic service, especially as of late.
     
    DethOn2Legs, Dec 18, 2015
    #7
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    500,000 on xbox live ? lol More like 50,000,000.

    Like I said,if you are experiencing daily problems with xbox live then the problem is at your end.

    If you have a sure fire way of preventing ddos attacks then i'm sure every company in the world who uses the internet would love to hear from you.

    Is it a pain? yes but it's not the end of the world.

    If you don't like the service you get from your yearly sub to xbox live then don't buy it.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2015
    #8
  8. GOMEZLUIS
    GOMEZLUIS Guest
    I can't sign in to Xbox live, I read about some hackers taking down the service for xmas, it has something to do with the system failing today ?
     
    GOMEZLUIS, Dec 18, 2015
    #9
  9. Glyno666
    Glyno666 Guest
    3 clicks is to much when other games consoles are intuitive enough to let you know without any faffing through menus . my original comment was meant to be advisory not just a moan. but hey fanboys will defend the indefenceble . by the way that odd numbered
    gamerscore must be really anoying ,maybe u should work on getting it back to a "0".
     
    Glyno666, Dec 21, 2015
    #10
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It that was directed at me then I like having an odd number Gamerscore,doesn't bother me at all,it's only a number.

    As for being a fan boy,you are so wrong.It's very easy to see if there's a service alert,it doesn't need changing.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 21, 2015
    #11
  11. KPeezy316
    KPeezy316 Guest
    networking issues seem to be a cop out because we all know that there are requirements to play online and when your gaming console is the only thing in the world not able to connect to the internet, the fact that we are at christmas time is not an excuse
    either-we all know about hackers every year taking down online gaming. WHY? xbox live has been around for how long and you can't hire a team to handle your security for one of the largest companies in the world? FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. don't say that xbox
    live is up and running with no problems if its not true, i would much rather see that the servers are down or some other legitimate excuse for xbox live being down than seeing "xbox live is up and running" or "its all good" because it is Not all good.
     
    KPeezy316, Oct 31, 2018
    #12
  12. GOMEZLUIS Win User

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    I can't sign in to Xbox live, I read about some hackers taking down the service for xmas, it has something to do with the system failing today ?
  13. DethOn2Legs Win User

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    I would like to know what Microsoft spends our 59.99 on? 500,000 people sign up for Live that's 30 million in their pocket. This is pathetic service, especially as of late.
  14. JDStang Win User

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    What I find to be a major pain, is the fact that this guy is right. Every single day there is an issue with the online services and unfortunately it affects just about all of the content that we use on our console. I don't enjoy being charged for a service
    that has constant issues and when they happen we just have to deal with it. There is an update literally every day and its annoying. I think i would prefer to have a gaming console separate from all the other bells and whistles so the issues associated with
    them would not be affecting us being able to play our purchased content. In the end you get what you pay for but my opinion is that this service is no longer worth the subscription fee associated. It was great on 360 and just really really bad now and it costs
    more for all of it, kinda messed up.
  15. Daft Badger Win User

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    If you are experiencing issues daily then i'd check your network as it sounds like an issue at your end.

    It takes about 10 seconds to go to your network settings on your console.How is clicking on 3 little things that much of a pain.?
  16. KPeezy316 Win User

    why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

    networking issues seem to be a cop out because we all know that there are requirements to play online and when your gaming console is the only thing in the world not able to connect to the internet, the fact that we are at christmas time is not an excuse
    either-we all know about hackers every year taking down online gaming. WHY? xbox live has been around for how long and you can't hire a team to handle your security for one of the largest companies in the world? FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. don't say that xbox
    live is up and running with no problems if its not true, i would much rather see that the servers are down or some other legitimate excuse for xbox live being down than seeing "xbox live is up and running" or "its all good" because it is Not all good.
Thema:

why do we experince xbox live issues daily?

Loading...
  1. why do we experince xbox live issues daily? - Similar Threads - why experince live

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...