Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

Discus and support Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know about u but i mad that the USA get it 2 days befor the rest of the world even know the games set in Europe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JiM LoVeS OaK, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world

I don't know about u but i mad that the USA get it 2 days befor the rest of the world even know the games set in Europe

:)

JiM LoVeS OaK, Sep 28, 2014
  2. tykoh70
    tykoh70 Guest
    Refund it!

I have bought

'

Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island

'

This is not a stand alone package.

Yes right it's just a expantion of Forza Horizon 2's add on...

But I don't know it.

Why you do not give notation this like games need a main game before buying?

I just want to refunt it.

That's all!

My order no: 6285138784

tykoh70, Sep 28, 2014
  3. Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx

BigDaddyxBrock, Sep 28, 2014
  4. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

Well get over it. You have no choice and neither do we.

5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Because games are release on tuesdays in North America and Fridays in Europe.

It has always been like that for years,now.

Just a few games got worldwide release,time to time.....

Tzar of kaos, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Because games are release on tuesdays in North America and Fridays in Europe.

It has always been like that for years,now.

Just a few games got worldwide release,time to time.....
  7. Fyer Win User

Well get over it. You have no choice and neither do we.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Are there any open-world racing/driving games?

I love Forza Horizons 2 for it's open world. The scenery and the tracks are beautiful.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx
  10. Z4ZonE Win User

DID ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!?????

I should have said I am the only loser in the world who bought this game for the XBOX 360 lol

comparing this game to forza horizon 2, as far as quality goes, forza horizon 2 has it down pack for xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Why do USA get forza horizon 2 2 days befor the rest of the world - Similar Threads - Why USA forza

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?: To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont send someone a message you do not know. This...
  10. Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...: I have used the ESPN app for a long time and now I’m getting the error message that the app only works in the USA. I live within the USA and have changed my settings and location and it won’t...