why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...

Discus and support why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and also my microsoft app don’t loading either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nobody ask, Apr 12, 2023.

1. nobody ask
    nobody ask Guest

why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...

why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and also my microsoft app don’t loading either

:)

nobody ask, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and also my microsoft app don’t loading either

Hi there!

What exactly is your Xbox console model?
    When did it start to occur? May I know what steps have you already tried so far?

First, power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

To further isolate the issue, please connect your console to a different network. You could use your mobile data hotspot.
  3. OohGoty Win User

wifi not working

I am having trouble getting a network connection. I am connected to the same router that all my other devices use without problems. My Xbox connects to the wifi but I can't actually load anything (I get "There's a temporary network problem." When trying to load something like gta5.) The weird thing is that Youtube works fine. (Xbox services and all multiplayer features do not work.) I have gone through all my settings and nothing is off or wrong. Don't tell me to restart my router that's not the problem. pls help me
    Same here! My Series S keeps disconnecting from my wifi randomly. Its not my router because i have my xbox one right next to my series and its having no problem connecting to my wifi.
  4. maxqzy Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

yeah same for me when I loaded up my game it said temporary network thing then I was locked out my account I’m back on it now but it’s saying temporary network problem
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try wireless network troubleshooting:
    Step 1: Power cycle your console and network hardware.
    Step 2: Disconnect third-party headsets.
    Step 3: Check for other wireless interference.
    Step 4: Check for MAC filtering.
    Step 5: Change the wireless channel.
    Step 6: Check the wireless channel width.
    Step 7: Change the wireless mode.

For more information on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-wireless-connection

If your network is not wireless, you may need to troubleshoot your network depending on the specific type of issue you’re experiencing. You can find a possible solution for your problem on the following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection which helps with further network troubleshooting.

I hope this solves your query.
  6. TerranceLyons Win User

Party Chat issues

Im having problems purchasing online for my xbox 1... Keeps saying there's a temporary problem with the service
Thema:

1. why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and... - Similar Threads - why keep saying

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  6. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  7. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  10. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...