Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging

Discus and support Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Quinn Snyder, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Quinn Snyder
    Quinn Snyder Guest

Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the lag is the clip itslef

:)

Quinn Snyder, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Quinn, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you tell us which device you are using? Are you recording the clips on an Xbox Console or PC?
  3. noobsforlife5 Win User

Why is Black Ops 2 the way it is?

So tell me, this faster paced COD is the reason why the "Lag Compensation" is stronger? Is that also the reason why someone shoots one bullet with a gun and you die instantly? (Seriously, I HAVE SO MANY COD TV clips of things happening that are associated
    with lag, I'm a lag magnet.)
  4. mgracer48 Win User

Treyarch, you complete sack of (MOD REMOVED)

I lag sometimes but not all the time, even though my internet is crappy . I think the connection lag is only from the lobby host.
  5. Shaunyy Boy Win User

Continued Notification Lag

Yeah mine is lagging when it comes up with an achievement party chat game clip recorded anything like really slow, happens on all my mates too, why does it do that?
  6. a tired old guy Win User

With all the griping about lag....

So ... with all this about how its not your connection, but thegame, and its not lag, but lag compensation and lag compensation ought to be removed .............. tell me this:

Just exactly how does it work, and why is it a problem now even though its been around since cod2?

Or ............. is it just a new term some people have learned, and really dont have a clue what it is?
Thema:

1. Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging - Similar Threads - Why clips lag

2. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  3. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  4. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  5. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  6. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  7. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  8. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  9. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  10. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...