WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,

Discus and support WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do Microsoft lock my game I paid for. BEJEWELED. 992782e9-cf9a-4a73-8da4-157a11afff49 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carnetta cheek, Aug 30, 2023.

1. WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?,

Why do Microsoft lock my game I paid for. BEJEWELED.

:)

carnetta cheek, Aug 30, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello carnetta cheek,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Bejeweled however you were locked away from your game. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this concern, it is best to contact the game support Microsoft Casual games for assistance of being locked out. Please use this link: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com).

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. AnthonyLieghio Win User

why does Microsoft customer service keep hanging up on me?

Hi, I use a different platform to see the threads
    I apologize, but… my answer is the same as the one in your previous thread

I understand that losing an account is a frustrating situation but the help from Microsoft is limited.
    And even more if right now this account has two step verification enabled
    I didn't lose it; Microsoft locked it; I have bought games and spent so much of my life on that account, and I want it back . You didn't read it. I removed the 2 step verification. I want my account back. I filled out forms and have done everything on my end. I want my account that I spent money on. Why was it locked turns out Microsoft doesn't even know. They keep changing the reasoning. I like what I paid for migrating the data to another account, but I like the games and everything else I paid for

And why is customer service hanging up on customers
  4. AnthonyLieghio Win User

Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back?

Do you know why my account was locked, and now I'm being ignored for wrongly locked by Microsoft? I still fill out the forms and get no answers, except I'm getting different reasons why it's closed so clearly; I didn't do it because I only play games with the account so please help me get it back.
  5. NW222 Win User

Refund Process Question

I had the same issue and it's still ongoing.

I was fully charged by my bank at the time of my purchase and it's very frustrating for something I paid for to be removed because Microsoft did an oopsie.

I can guarantee I paid for my Witch Queen deluxe + anniversary pack.

Why is the license being taken from me? Why didn't this happen sooner of it was an issue with payments from this being a preorder? Why is Microsoft doing nothing to solve this ASAP?

I just want the content I paid for.

Where is our content?
  6. IdoNOTwantKids Win User

HORRIBLE customer service, problems with purchase & 5 days to resolve!?

PS: On my pc right now, when I am logged into my account, it shows that I bought the game..and that it is paid for.. HOwever, it also says "There are no game or avatar items in your Queue." Therefore... when I turn on the 360, the game is NOT showing up
    anywhere.. its not showing up on the pc either even though it confirms that I paid for the game..

And again, I've already spoken to THREE (3) microsoft reps, and they do NOT know what the problem is.. they KNOW I paid for the game, but they do NOT know why its not showing up.
Thema:

1. WHY DO MICROSOFT LOCK MY GAME I PAID FOR?, - Similar Threads - WHY MICROSOFT LOCK

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  8. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...
  9. Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?: It began God knows how long ago. I got locked out of my account and I couldn't get it back because of the phone verification anti-spam system. It makes no sense because I could change my password...
  10. Why is my email still locked for microsoft after so long??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my email still locked for microsoft after so long??: Alright so my main email i use for my xbox account has been locked for about 5 or 6 months and i've put in so many requests to get it unlocked and well nothing, i haven't gotten any information on...