Why do I use keys for suitcase that is empty ?

Discus and support Why do I use keys for suitcase that is empty ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear sir/ Madam, I would like to report that you are not keeping up with what your players are going through , I have lost so many keys for nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by verticalsum3415, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Why do I use keys for suitcase that is empty ?

Dear sir/ Madam,

I would like to report that you are not keeping up with what your players are going through , I have lost so many keys for nothing and games that were disconnected and keys that open empty cases. I need 10 keys and from today another 6. Please handle
    this asap.

Sincerely

:)

verticalsum3415, Sep 30, 2018
  2. RavenRose
    RavenRose Guest
    Game crashes every time before getting rewards

Every time a match ends, the game crashes before I can use my keys. An empty box appears, but no suitcase, then the game exits. I have tried everything in the troubleshooting guide, including reinstalling the program twice with no luck. The game simply
    isn't fun without any rewards! I hope it gets fixed soon.

RavenRose, Sep 30, 2018
  3. level stuck

okIVE OPENED AT LEAST 10 SUITCASES AND NOTHING WHERES MY PRIZES??? when I level up now it gave me 15 keys and when I would open my suitcases NOTHING ,NOTHING ....BUT NOW IM DOWN TO 5 KEYS WHAT DO U PLAN ON DOING ABOUT THIS THANK YOU
    FOR YOUR FAST RESPONSE KRISTA

UnshapenRoom364, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello verticalsum3415,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Which game is this issue occurring on. Is this game for the Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows 10? Also, which troubleshooting steps have
    been attempted thus far?

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 30, 2018
  5. Im pertty sure this is for microsft bingo , it has been stricken with other issues as of late as well

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: