Why do I still have followers?

Discus and support Why do I still have followers? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NishiaAtNite, May 6, 2024.

1. NishiaAtNite
    NishiaAtNite Guest

I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted support and they said it would take 24-72 hours for the change to take effect. I just looked on my Xbox profile, and the 6 followers are still there. It says I blocked them, so why are they still showing up on my account?

:)

NishiaAtNite, May 6, 2024
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

Why do I still not have switches

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. To assist further can you tell me what you mean by get more switches?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why do I still not have switches

You need to wait until the exact minute

I'd like to remind you that game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans.
  4. DiefanBaker Win User

If you think sony won't follow microsoft then your kidding yourself.read this

Even if Sony do follow MS down this DRM path, and I don't think it'll be anywhere near as restrictive if they do, but if they do they still win. Why? GaiKai, that's why.
  5. HedgeBurner Win User

Xbox live curiosity question??

Why is it that persons l have blocked are still on my followers list why ooh why??
  6. Mister Beep Win User

why do i still see people i have blocked in games?

Hey there LoFtPaRaDoX!

When you block someone, it does not guarantee you wont be matchmade with them, it primarily blocks communication from them. I recommend checking out our Xbox Enforcement page for
    more information.

I also recommend visiting our Xbox Feedback if you would like to make a suggestion to improve our system! Search around and see if anyone left feedback similar to yours and vote for it, and if you can't find similar
    feedback you can post your own idea for others to vote!

Hope that helps! :)
Thema:

1. Why do I still have followers? - Similar Threads - Why still followers

2. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  3. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  4. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  5. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  6. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  7. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  8. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  9. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  10. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee