Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig

Discus and support Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Reset absolutely everything and get 1 gig speeds across every device except the series x. It doesn't make any sense. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DraykeLaveau, Aug 15, 2023.

1. DraykeLaveau
    DraykeLaveau Guest

Reset absolutely everything and get 1 gig speeds across every device except the series x. It doesn't make any sense.
    Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig [​IMG]

Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig [​IMG]

:)

DraykeLaveau, Aug 15, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

If you use Ethernet on the Xbox, disconnect the Ethernet cable from the Xbox and the network device (modem, router or gateway). Use a different network cable to connect the Xbox console to the network device. Test your connection again (Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Connection and Statistics). In the article below there are some procedures that may also be helping in this case: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...g/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on- xbox-one (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

WHY are my Bullets always RUBBER!

I got 10 mbps down and 1mbps up right now.....they're offering me 50 mbps down and and like 4 up as an upgrade..for less money....here's the catch though, must sign a 2 year contract and if I download over 50 gigs in a month, they charge me like $.50 cents
    per gig over 50....and I can only track like the last 2 months.....went over 50 by like 8 gigs last month and just under 50 this month.....if I could see a longer history than the last 2 months I might consider this.........like I said right now I got 10 down,
    but how much I download is unlimited and doesn't affect my price, and if I change and don't like it...I can't go back to 10 mbps with unlimited ...'cause they only offer 5 unlimited or 50 with a limit and a contract
  4. DropTheHammer13 Win User

Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570

Im reinstalling now but it took over 24hrs to download the game(56 gigs and 5/mbps internet :/ ). Hoping it works when it finishes but looking for advice incase it doesnt.
  5. ngocphi Win User

When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i get around 10 Mbps.

You gotta remember internet speed doesn't equal dow load speed

Internet speed is measured in mbps

Download speed is measured iMBps and it's not a co tent issue

Megabits ior gigabits is how we measure speed

Download speeds are counted In BYTES not bits

So 600mbps is 75MBps download hats not even factoring in distance from server, traffic etc
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i get around 10 Mbps.

Hello Tuur.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant. Have you tried resetting your internet router? Doing this will usually improve the connection.
Thema:

1. Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig - Similar Threads - Why mbps test

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  9. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  10. My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?: I even changed out my Modem and Router, and still had the same results. Sometimes I'll get much faster results, but most of the time it'll max out at 93.xx mbps. I have tried different DNS servers...