Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards?

Discus and support Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered the deluxe edition around 2 weeks before launch and still to this day no rewards have been put onto my account and it was preordered on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarah roberts1, May 22, 2023.

1. Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards?

I pre ordered the deluxe edition around 2 weeks before launch and still to this day no rewards have been put onto my account and it was preordered on ps5 with no resolution on other forums.

:)

sarah roberts1, May 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Sarah, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the extra content included with the deluxe edition of Minecraft legends on your PS5.

If you're using the same PSN account used to pre-order the game, I recommend you to reach the dedicated Minecraft support channel if your order is completed according to your PSN order history
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support feel free to visit the next article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. CarTzy Win User

My Minecraft legends deluxe code wont work

Hello Minertom2004175,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Minecraft legends deluxe code.

Please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Make sure your console is connected to the internet and you are signed in with the same account that redeemed the code.

- Go to Settings > Account > Manage subscriptions and check if the Minecraft legends deluxe pack is listed there. If not, try redeeming the code again or contact us for further assistance.

- Go to My games & apps > See all > Manage game and add-ons and check if the Minecraft legends deluxe pack is installed. If not, select it and install it.

- Launch the game and go to the Marketplace tab. Select the Minecraft legends deluxe pack and press A to download it.

- Restart the game and check if you can access the skins.

Please see: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Belle B Win User

how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?

5. sarah roberts1 Win User

If you find out a solution would you mind posting a thread on this one explaining it?
  6. Sergio Gonzalez2 Win User

I have the same problem in PS5. Waiting to Tech Support to solve it.
Thema:

1. Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards? - Similar Threads - Why minecraft legends

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  9. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  10. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf