Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

Discus and support Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin Burnum, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Kevin Burnum
    Kevin Burnum Guest

Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

not getting rewards for pc game daily

:)

Kevin Burnum, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some others. Nothing works.

Hi there Kevin, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Marc63113 Win User

0x87DD0005

Yesterday, at 18:45 UTC, I've played Ultimate word games daily challenges as guest on my PC. Then, I clicked on guest and the process to connect with my Xbox profile started. I've uploaded the cloud data and all is OK since that. I've to play again yesterday
    daily challenges.

This morning, I've done the same on my Windows Phone Lumia 950 with Wordament and I've also cleared the problem.
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Microsoft rewards

when doing your rewards for the quests, when you select the quest check you are logged in as the same user your doing the reward for same user.

I share my PC with my partner and some times I've noticed that I've done the quest and its been logged in as her even tho I've logged in on the Microsoft rewards page
  5. MattSafc73 Win User

Disconnected from XBL when playing Halo Wars

It only disconnects when I'm playing Wars. I don't know if it's just that game though, because it's the only back compat title I've played online. My connection is great when playing Halo 5 Warzone though, no problems whatsoever. I've already been told to
    do them steps on the page you suggested, and all the results came back good. I've since done a reset on my console, getting rid of everything but my games and apps and the problem is still there.
  6. RobertNyswonger Win User

Solitaire collection

Started Monday. My home PC runs Windows 10. I've had a similar problem before that just seemed to go away after about a week. I don't understand why I can play everything but the daily game.
Thema:

1. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some... - Similar Threads - Why daily rewards

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...