Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was going through the list of games in Backwards Compatibility and I found some that have not yet been added to my games but says I need to pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PPK Code X, Apr 16, 2018.

1. PPK Code X
    PPK Code X Guest

I was going through the list of games in Backwards Compatibility and I found some that have not yet been added to my games but says I need to pay for them. Why is this? I already have them purchased on my 360 and a lot of other games that I had before we're
    automatically added to my library at no cost, so why must I pay for these?

:)

PPK Code X, Apr 16, 2018
  2. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest
    f2p games

why should I pay money for free games? tera, world of Tanks ... why on the console ps4 these games are free 1080p, xbox 720p I have to pay for the subscription? I do not want to pay for the f2p game! in which there are already so few people! ...

LiPoViY, Apr 16, 2018
  3. NINJA3492
    NINJA3492 Guest
    xbox music

Why do I have to pay $10 a month to listen to music on xbox one. This is getting rediculous anything you could do on the 360 you should do on the one. Nope you have to pay us to listen to music you already own cause $500 wasn't enough, we need more. Plus
    even if you pay for xbox music you also have to pay for gold or it wont work. That is microsoft for you ripped off twice in one fail swoop.

NINJA3492, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?

Call 1-800-4-my-xbox. If you bought them digitally and they are supported, then they should be there period.

Trinitarian-CA21C929-AAF7-47A0-8AD9-7D8B9889F23A, Apr 17, 2018
  5. PPK Code X
    PPK Code X Guest
    No, I did not purchase them digitally. I have physical copies of all my Xbox 360 games. I didn't start purchasing digitally until Xbox One since you have to install the game anyways.

So, I have the games already on my 360 but when I go to get them on my One they want to charge me. I don't understand this. All the 360 BC that I have on there now like Burnout, all 3 Bioshocks (360 versions) and a few more, I was not charged for.

So I am wondering why now I need to pay for games I already have for the 360 rather than the way it was before where I was not charged

PPK Code X, Apr 17, 2018
  6. Psykedel0la
    Psykedel0la Guest
    You need to put your physical game disc in your XBOX One, then it should automatically start to download the game. Note that you'll need to insert the disc every time you want to play, just as you would on the 360.

Psykedel0la, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: