Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...

Discus and support Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a friend who owns minecraft on Playstation (I own minecraft for both Xbox and PC). I want to join him, but to do that I need to link my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XanderG1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. XanderG1
    XanderG1 Guest

Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...

Hi, I have a friend who owns minecraft on Playstation (I own minecraft for both Xbox and PC). I want to join him, but to do that I need to link my Microsoft account to Playstation to make it cross platform. My only question is, what would be the point of me buying Minecraft for playstation to cross platform, if I could just use playstation instead of my PC? Kinda defeats the purpose of cross platform if you ask me....

My suggestion is that you make it so that you don't need to buy other console versions of minecraft to make it so that you can cross play with them.

:)

XanderG1, Nov 30, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: