Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything?

Discus and support Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It seems to be mostly for smaller games and apps. Just launching the Insider hub always shows this message now submitted by /u/TotalFark [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TotalFark, Dec 9, 2021.

1. /u/TotalFark
    /u/TotalFark Guest

Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything?

It seems to be mostly for smaller games and apps. Just launching the Insider hub always shows this message now

submitted by /u/TotalFark
    [link] [comments]

/u/TotalFark, Dec 9, 2021
  2. CouncilSp3ctr3 Win User

Cant access any games or apps on my xbox

Yeah, it's not just you. As of turning on the xb1 this morning I can't start anything either.

Everything is viewable, everything is selectable, but nothing will launch.

If I try to launch it from the home screen then it's as though I haven't pressed anything. Doesn't launch. If I drop into the game hub and press launch game then the screen starts to flicker for about 5 minutes before I get the "just getting your game ready"
    message. Then after a minute of that I get "Something went wrong".

Tried everything. Nothing works. Great.
  3. yeppie0 Win User

I keep getting this error message every time I launch Mass Effect 3

I'm confused, I have a surface laptop?
  4. Georges C. Win User

I keep getting this error message every time I launch Mass Effect 3

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello yeppie0, by the image you uploaded you are on a MAC, and must be using the paralles or something like that to install Windows and the game.

And unfortunately this message is not an error, it is a game condition that will not run in virtual environments like this mac.
  5. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Battlefield 1 insider codes have been sent out

"People treat a beta like a demo, when it's there for developers to listen to the community and adjust the game according to the feedback and to hopefully smooth out the online play. "

I only do that when the game is close to launch. Like within 2 months. Reason being, they need to get the game ready to "go gold" and get those discs ready. That means the physical and digital games are the same. Of course they can and do patch. But
    this patching is why some issues never get fixed. And plenty of games over the last few years launch with issues that are almost game breaking or are game breaking. And they take a month or more to get patched.

I am not going to go into anything I have experienced here but if those are not fixed the player base will shrink quick. Could be fixed but I am going to take a wait and see on this one.
  6. dereck7981 Win User

Downloaded Games on Demand won't launch

My account got suspended and every time I try to play one of my downloaded games it keeps saying that it can't launch the game why is that?
Thema:

1. Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb