why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

Discus and support why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBOX ONE NOOB50, Aug 25, 2018.

1. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help

:)

XBOX ONE NOOB50, Aug 25, 2018
  2. authenticate to xbox live?

hello friends.

i'm able to play single player minecraft windows 10 just fine. however, when i attempt to join a server, i get this;

"you need to authenticate to xbox live".

what do i do. i've reinstalled minecraft windows 10, i've changed my passwords, but i still get that msg and am unable to join my server. pls help.

daBooogiemane, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Cobiguy205
    Cobiguy205 Guest
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10

When I get on minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and try to join any featured server or some added servers it says, server disconnected, sign into XBL, RAKdisconnected, authenticate or verify KBL. Can someone please tell me how to fix this. P.S. I am signed
    into XBL.

Cobiguy205, Aug 25, 2018
  4. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

This means you need to sign into you Xbox Account on the device.

You should see an option to sign in.

This is required to play Minecraft online.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft server on my tablet?

This means you need to sign into you Xbox Account on the device.

You should see an option to sign in.

This is required to play Minecraft online.
  6. Akihirodesu Win User

how to contact microsoft support service

hello, i’ve been having problems with the “you need to authenticate microsoft services” when i try to join realm in minecraft. I have done all the solution i could find and i still can’t get access to it. Is there any solid solution you can tell me? thanks
  7. David Wirsching Win User

Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

Hello CryingOrca789, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

When you try to join a Minecraft server and the message "Sign in to Xbox to join this server" appears, it means that you need to have an Xbox Live account to be able to access multiplayer functionality in Minecraft. The Xbox Live account allows you to access Xbox online services, including the multiplayer servers in Minecraft.

Importantly, you need an Xbox Live account to be able to play on external servers in Minecraft, regardless of whether or not you have a physical Xbox console. The Xbox Live account is used as a form of authentication and identity verification to access Minecraft online services.

If you already have an Xbox Live account, make sure you're using the correct credentials when trying to sign in to Minecraft. Verify that the username and password are correct and that you are using the same Xbox Live account that is required to access the server in question.

If you are still having trouble signing into Xbox Live from Minecraft, I would recommend checking your Xbox Live account settings and making sure there are no restrictions or blocks preventing access to online services.

Best regards.
  8. DrollerChip8868 Win User

How do I Authenicate to Xbox Live?

I use my Xbox account to play Minecraft pe on my iphone (ios) lately whenever i try to play with friends or join a server it says i need to authenticate to xbox live. Ive tried almost everything to fix the problem and nothing has worked. Please Fix this
    problem soon

thank you.
    Thx
  9. xander011 Win User

Unable to join minecraft multiplayer through xbox live due to how my account was set up (apparently)

It was after I believe, and I am playing on a tablet, decided to try fixing the issue by buying the game again as when I checked the account it said I did not own Minecraft, but now it says I need to authenticate to Xbox Live. can you explain?
Thema:

why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

1. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ... - Similar Threads - why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pocketmine logged out due to you need to authenticate to xbox live