Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GGS Zone, Nov 4, 2023.

1. GGS Zone
    GGS Zone Guest

As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this every other game and it’s infuriating. It seems to have started after the latest update

:)

GGS Zone, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi GGS Z, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

There has recently been and exploit where other players can kick their opponents (you) and that is the problem. EA are trying to fix this problem, but for now just keep trying and if it persists contact EA directly.

EA Support: https://help.ea.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KathyBove Win User

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT?

I have the same problem. Could the data have been corrupted somehow . Is there anyway to fix corrupted data on xbox
  4. Paul Four Win User

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT?

I have a new computer since 3 weeks and it's same I can't play the challenges
  5. bigJ7678 Win User

Hey, Rockstar, if you saw issues coming with GTA Online...

I haven't gotten the corrupt Data yet, knock on wood, but I have been kicked from players four times now. And when I finally get back online it tells me that "I quit a match and if I keep doing that I will be on a bad sport list". It's strange because I
    wasn't in a match any of the times. I was just in free roam minding my own business, not even doing anything to get kicked.

-

HOW and WHY am I being punished as a "bad sport" when I'm the one getting kicked for doing absolutely nothing?
  6. ok . Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

I’ve already done all those rn I’m trying to play apex and the error message says “Connection to server timed out” I tried other games and it basically js does the same thing. It freezes me in game then kicks me out to the game menu, and it isn’t my WiFi I’m at 20 ping idk why it keeps doing it. But thanks for the help Anyways.
Thema:

1. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb